About Our Research Company
Taylor Research Group takes pride in our records research work and strives to cultivate strong relationships with our clients. We also value our employees' individual and collective abilities and are committed to treating them with the highest respect.
- To be the research company of choice for leading organizations around the country on their most challenging environmental, historical and legal matters.
- To provide clients exceptional environmental, historical and legal records research and analytical support.
- To offer cost-effective and efficient services while building solid relationships with leading legal and commercial firms.
- To represent our clients professionally, providing relevant documentation and useful work products to bolster their understanding of complex environmental, historical and legal issues.
- To operate with absolute honesty and integrity.
- To uphold the highest standards of environmental, legal and historical records research.
- We are focused on serving the needs of our clients in a professional manner at all times.
- We believe each client is unique and deserves special attention.
- We are deeply passionate about our work and intent on providing exceptional, high-quality services and work products to our clients.
- We are steadfastly committed to communicating openly and honestly with our clients, our vendors and our employees.
- We are respectful of all and embrace equal opportunity.
- We adhere to a safe and secure work environment.
- We work hard but understand the need for balance between our careers and family.
- We believe in teamwork and maintaining a positive work environment.
- We are committed to providing our employees with opportunities to grow, lead and excel.
- We consider ourselves experts but are always learning in order to improve our skills and services.
Taylor Research Group's office is conveniently located just outside of Washington, DC, in historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia. We are a short ride by metro to many of our nation’s finest research institutions, including the National Archives and Records Administration, the Library of Congress, and the Smithsonian Institution Library and Archives. In addition, our researchers access various federal agency repositories in the Washington, DC area, such as the Department of Interior Library and the Department of Labor Library.