Tyler Goodmanson, Research Professional
Tyler Goodmanson serves as the Marketing Director and as a Research Associate for Taylor Research Group, LLC. He joined our team in 2009 and leads much of the asbestos litigation research we conduct at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). Tyler has a unique blend of sales, project management, and research experience, which he gained in the field of real estate development and which he incorporates into our due diligence research efforts. From 2000-2009, he was the Owner and Managing Member of The Goodmanson Group. Prior to that, Tyler was Senior Real Estate Planner for Howland Homes LLC. His responsibilities included growing the company and managing the front-end process for real estate development.
- Seattle Pacific University, BA in Communication
Professional Research Experience
- Federal, state, and local due diligence research to identify potentially responsible parties (PRP) and compile information on corporate successors adjacent to a historic waterway in the northeast (Client: Fortune 500 Company)
- Research to identify the presence of asbestos-containing products or insulation aboard a variety of U.S. Navy, Coast Guard, Maritime Commission, and other vessels (Client: Various Law Firms & Former Military Personnel)
- Numerous projects at the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) in College Park, Maryland, to locate ship histories, deck logs, muster rolls, product lists, and other relevant materials for asbestos litigation (Client: Law Firms)
- Collection of Railroad Valuation Plans, Land Acquisition Schedules and Land Appraisal Field Notes from Interstate Commerce Commission records at NARA. (Client: Law Firms and Consultant Groups)