Rachel K. Reilly, Social Media Manager / Blogger / Research Professional
Rachel Reilly joined Taylor Research Group as an Archival Researcher in November 2009. Her expertise includes conducting historical records reviews and environmental research for Taylor Research Group clientele. She has worked on federal records projects in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, as well as on historical records projects in New York and California. Rachel holds a Master's of Library and Information Science (focusing on Archives, Preservation, and Records Management) from the University of Pittsburgh. In addition to research, Rachel blogs and Tweets for Taylor Research Group.
- University of Pittsburgh, MA in Library and Information Science
- University of Pittsburgh, BA in Communication and Women's Studies
Professional Research Experience:
- Has conducted historical records reviews and environmental research for Taylor & Hammel/Taylor Research Group since 2009.
- Has worked on a variety of asbestos and product liability projects in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area as well as in California.
- Has conducted research on toxic tort and environmental projects in New York state and the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
- Blogs on timely topics related to historical and environmental research for litigation. Such posts have covered PRP investigations of chemical releases into public waterways and subsequent clean-up efforts, the role of historical research in product liability litigation, and research tactics for asbestos litigation.
- Designs and creates Taylor Research Group marketing materials and manages our online social media presence.