Kylie Armo, Research Professional
Kylie joined Taylor Research Group (TRG) as a junior research associate in October 2017. A vital part of our research team, she is also actively involved with TRG’s social media and blogging activities. She has worked on a variety of projects, including research in support of environmental, toxic tort, and asbestos litigation. Prior to joining TRG, Kylie worked as an environmental scientist at CarriageHouse Consulting, Inc.
- Colgate University, BA in Environmental Geography
Professional Research Experience
- Potentially responsible parties (PRP) research concerning a contaminated industrial property where operations date back to the late 1800s.
- Research to document historical operations and contamination at a former smelting and chemical plant.
- Research to document the history of contamination at military facilities.
- Collection of documentation from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to determine the presence of asbestos-containing machinery and equipment aboard U.S. Navy vessels.